Your Digital Footprint & Risks
There is a hacker attack every 39 seconds and if you don’t know what to protect, then how could you protect it?
Due to rapid digitization, cloud adoption, IoT adoption and agile disperse teams, 3rd party integrations etc cyber security organizations no longer have control or full visibility of assets. Several high profile breaches were caused due to Shadow IT. Digital asset management helps you map your entire digital footprint of known and unknown assets and the best digital asset management tools help reduce both, your Shadow IT & associated risks.
Most Dangerous Causes of Security Breaches
- Applications used by teams unknown to security team(Shadow IT)
- Attacks on Unknown or orphaned applications, database, APIs & Misconfigured Cloud Assets
- Lack of visibility on entry points for a hacker (through internet exposed assets & infrastructure)
How FireCompass Helps
Runs Continuously . No Software . No Hardware . No Additional Resources
Discover Your Digital Footprint & Shadow IT
FireCompass automatically discovers an organization’s ever-changing digital footprint including shadow IT, unknown exposed databases, cloud buckets, code leaks, exposed credentials, risky cloud assets and open ports, etc. This includes identifying your:
- Enumerate vulnerabilities (CVEs, takeover Risk etc.)
- Discover exposed database servers & cloud buckets
- Discover domains, exposed applications & websites
- Identify exposed documents & files
Identify & Eliminate Shadow IT Risks
FireCompass helps organizations to track all the exposed digital assets. It helps to discover & mitigate Shadow IT risks by providing complete and continuously updated inventory of internet facing digital assets. It helps in –
- Identifying exposed documents & files
- Identifying compromised / malicious infrastructure
- Identifying exposed services like APIs and RDP
FireCompass continuously analyzes the internet, and provides alerts on any changes or risks associated with your digital footprint. This includes new ports, risky assets, misconfigured Data Base or any internet-facing infrastructure.
Benefits of Using FireCompass
Learn why Shadow IT poses a risk to your organization and how you can combat the same.
Discover how the pandemic has changed the nature of threat and how you can stay away from it.
Know how to detect Shadow IT in your organization and find ways to protect yourself.
Get A Hacker's View Of Your Attack Surface
Get a free report of your organization’s attack surface from a hacker’s viewpoint (Unsanctioned Cloud Assets, Digital Footprint, Phishing Risks, Misconfigured Infrastructure & more.) * Limited number of assessments
- Single Platform for Attack Surface Management and Automated Penetration Testing & Red Team
- Daily Risk Port Scanning & Adversary Emulation through multiple Attack Playbooks
- Prioritized Risks with real-time alerts for faster detection and remediation
See your organization’s attack surface from a hacker’s viewpoint: Digital Attack Surface & Shadow IT, Exposed Database,Cloud buckets, Risky Ports, Misconfigured Infrastructure, Code Leads & more)