FireCompass Automated Platform
Software as a Service. No hardware.
No Software. No Agents.
Firecompass Recon and Attack platform continuously scans the entire internet including customers externally exposed IT Assets without the need of any software or agents to be installed by the Organization. Organizations can access Firecompass’s SaaS portal dashboard to measure, assess and manage their IT attack surface in order to secure them before hackers target them.
Index, Recon, Attack
FireCompass runs continuously and indexes the deep, dark and surface web using the same elaborate reconnaissance techniques as threat actors.
- OSINT data collection from deep, dark and surface web
- The engine collects data from various threat intel feeds
Firecompass uses elaborate reconnaissance techniques same like the threat actors and the platform automatically discovers an organization’s dynamic digital attack surface, including unknown exposed databases, cloud buckets, code leaks, exposed credentials, risky cloud assets, and open ports & more.
- Continuous Reconnaissance for a Dynamic Perimeter
- Discover your external attack surface, shadow risks and complete asset inventory
- Identify all possible vulnerabilities from known and unknown assets
Attack Platform (with Multi-Stage Attack Capability)
FireCompass Continuous Red Teaming tests your complete attack surface to identify weakest links in your security program and helps you to focus on your business critical assets. The engine launches multi-stage attacks, which includes network attacks, application attacks, and social engineering attacks, on the automatically discovered digital surface to identify breach and attack paths. Attack engine is used to:
- Conduct Port Scanning & Network VA
- Conduct DAST and OWASP Top 10 attacks on web based applications
- Conduct SAST attacks on Mobile applications
- Active Social Engineering attacks
- Objective based attacks & Cloud attacks
We’ve put together some top talks from global security conferences that could help you get a hang on the debatable topic
Here we list 10 tools which can be used for Reconnaissance by Security teams in order to assess their own security posture against hackers.
We have listed a few breach response tactics that organizations need to keep handy for rainy days. Read to know more about how you can keep your organization safe.
Get A Hacker's View Of Your Attack Surface
See your organization’s attack surface from a hacker’s viewpoint (Unsanctioned Cloud Assets, Digital Footprint, Phishing Risks, Misconfigured Infrastructure & more.)
- Single Platform for Attack Surface Management and Automated Penetration Testing & Red Team
- Daily Risk Port Scanning & Adversary Emulation through multiple Attack Playbooks
- Prioritized Risks with real-time alerts for faster detection and remediation
See your organization’s attack surface from a hacker’s viewpoint: Digital Attack Surface & Shadow IT, Exposed Database,Cloud buckets, Risky Ports, Misconfigured Infrastructure, Code Leads & more)