Our security practices need to evolve in order to address the new challenges propped up by the rapid adoption of technologies and products to enable the world to WFH. The mantra of the attacker remains consistent — attack that which yields maximum result — and that is usually something used by a very very large number of users. This webinar will discuss the Top 10 Security Gaps that CISOs should be aware of as they brace for long WFH periods.
What will you learn : –
- New Attack techniques hackers are using targeting WFH
- How to handle decentralisation of IT and technology decisions?
- Application risks as enterprises pivot to online/new business model(s)
- New risks in the Cloud and due to Shadow IT
- Security risks due to uninformed employees & their home infrastructure
- How to handle Misconfigurations & Third party risks
- How to build a robust breach response and recovery program?
The Full Video Clip :
The Presentations :
Below are the presentations used by the speakers